Call for Papers
The 4th International Symposium on Usher Syndrome (USH2018) will be held at the Atrium Hotel Conference Centre, Mainz on July 19-20, 2018. The 2-day International Symposium on Usher Syndrome will be a scientific forum where the world's leading experts come together in an environment that encourages collaboration and the exchange of ideas in order to advance Usher syndrome research.
The organizers invite submissions for short oral and poster presentations addressing the symposium’s theme of “Usher syndrome” in the following topics:
- Genetics and diagnostics
- Cell and molecular biology
- “Usher” models
The poster will be displayed during the 2-days of scientific meeting and presented at poster sessions on July 19th and 20th, 2018. Best posters will be awarded poster prizes. Short oral presentations will be selected from incoming abstracts by the scientific advisory board.
- Registration and Abstract Submission Scientific Symposium
- Early bird registration deadline: May 15th 2018
- Deadline for abstract submissions: May 15th 2018
- Deadline for registration: July 1st 2018
Please direct all inquiries to: